Tyler Warren RPG Battlers - 4th 50 Monsters
A downloadable asset pack
Tyler Warren RPG Battlers – 4th 50 Monsters
Tyler Warren applies his creative spin on the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP battlers--redesigned to match Tyler’s style and other battlers!
Tyler Warren is back again with this 4th set of 50 battlers, this time re-imagining the default RPG Maker VX Ace batters. This pack features 50 battlers, including 17 Tyler Warren original characters and 33 RTP-matching monsters. Tyler’s delightful and unique style has been applied to the default Run-Time Package (RTP), matching all 32 monsters from the Monster1-3, and Big Monster1-2 sprite sheets. Bring new life to classic RTP characters and combine with Tyler’s other packs for an ever expansive library in the same fun style, likened to Dragon Quest or a children’s book illustration.
This pack contains:
- Over 50 unique battlers (33 from the VX Ace RTP and 17 all new) with matching facesets
- Files formatted for easy Plug and Play into RPG Maker MV and VX Ace, and other RPG Makers or game making software
- All battlers are presented in sizes ranging from large to small; let the slime be the boss with no scaling issues
- Included is a background screen overlay that can be applied over battlebacks to give them a stylized texture to match each battler
- Battlers also come in recommended sizes (proportional to each other)
- Art style similar in spirit to the classic whimsical RPG characters of Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior)
- Each battler is also provided in an optional “soft-filtered” version
This pack is designed to be used with Tyler's other monster packs, found at:
1st 50 Battler Pack – Basics Part 1
2nd 50 Battler Pack – Basics Part 2
3rd 50 Battler Pack– Slimes and Dragons
5th 50 Battler Pack – 50 Shades of Battle
6th 50 Battler Pack – Monster Evolution
Super Boss Series #1 Pack - Demon God
Pixel-Style Part 1 - Pixel-Style Battler Remaster
Unlimited Commercial Use License: All assets purchased through itch.io are royalty free and are usable in any engine without limitations.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Origin StoryMar 29, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.