Tyler Warren RPG Battlers - 2nd 50 Monsters
A downloadable asset pack
Tyler Warren RPG Battlers – 2nd 50 Monsters
Tyler Warren is back with 50 more colorful characters created in the spirit and style of classic RPGs!
Created in the spirit of early console RPGs, this pack of 50 battlers by artist Tyler Warren brings 50 more fresh options to the professional and amateur game creator. Carefully crafted in a style comparable to the immensely popular Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior) series, this set features monsters ranging from cute to colossal. Trolls, bugs, slimes, elementals, beasts, animals, flyers, and many others. Adaptable to any game making software, and specifically applicable to RPG Maker software.
This pack contains:
- Over 50 unique battlers with matching facesets
- Files formatted for easy Plug and Play into RPG Maker MV and VX Ace, and is easily compatible with other game making software
- All battlers are presented in sizes ranging from large to small; let the slime be the boss with no scaling issues
- Included is a background screen overlay that can be applied over battlebacks to give them a stylized texture to match each battler
- Battlers also come in recommended sizes (proportional to each other)
- Art style similar in spirit to the classic whimsical RPG characters of Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior)
- Each battler is also provided in an optional “soft-filtered” version
This pack is designed to be used with Tyler's other monster packs, found at:
1st 50 Battler Pack – Basics Part 1
3rd 50 Battler Pack– Slimes and Dragons
4th 50 Battler Pack – RTP Redesign
5th 50 Battler Pack – 50 Shades of Battle
6th 50 Battler Pack – Monster Evolution
Super Boss Series #1 Pack - Demon God
Pixel-Style Part 1 - Pixel-Style Battler Remaster
Unlimited Commercial Use License: All assets purchased through itch.io are royalty free and are usable in any engine without limitations.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Origin StoryMar 29, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.