Tyler Warren RPG Battlers – 6th 50 Monsters (Monster Evolution)
Tyler Warren returns with his 6th set of amazing battlers! It’s time for some Monster Evolution!
Tyler Warren brings us his 6th set of 50 monster battlers, with theme of “monster evolution.” Each of the battlers is presented in three stages of evolution. It’s time to add a fun new dynamic to your battler lineup by starting small, evolving, and evolving again! Use them to evolve in battle, or create a family of monsters (mom, dad, babies), or stronger versions of the same monster, showing their faces as your game progresses! Artwork similar in style to Tyler’s growing library of colorful characters.
This pack contains:
- Over 50 unique battlers with matching facesets
- Files formatted for easy Plug and Play into RPG Maker MV and VX Ace, and other RPG Makers
- All battlers are presented in sizes ranging from large to small; let the slime be the boss with no scaling issues
- Included is a background screen overlay that can be applied over battlebacks to give them a stylized texture to match each battler
- Battlers also come in recommended sizes (proportional to each other)
- Art style similar in spirit to the classic whimsical RPG characters of Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior)
- Each battler is also provided in an optional “soft-filtered” version
This pack is designed to be used with Tyler's other monster packs, found at:
1st 50 Battler Pack – The Basics Part 1
2nd 50 Battler Pack – The Basics Part 2
3rd 50 Battler Pack– Slimes and Dragons
4th 50 Battler Pack – RTP Redesign
5th 50 Battler Pack – 50 Shades of Battle
6th 50 Battler Pack – Monster Evolution
7th 50 Battler Pack – Time Fantasy Tribute
Super Boss Series #1 Pack - Demon God
Super Boss Series #2 Pack - Chaos
Pixel-Style Part 1 - Pixel-Style Battlers Remaster Part 1
Pixel-Style Part 2 - Pixel-Style Battlers Remaster Part 2
Pixel-Style Part 3 - Pixel-Style Battlers Remaster Part 3
Also, your support makes all the difference. So please check me out on Patreon as well.
Become a Patron!
Unlimited Commercial Use License: All assets purchased through itch.io are royalty free and are usable in any engine without limitations.