i have on steam :)
Tyler Warren RPG Battlers - 6th 50 Monsters
A downloadable asset pack
Tyler Warren RPG Battlers – 6th 50 Monsters (Monster Evolution)
Tyler Warren returns with his 6th set of amazing battlers! It’s time for some Monster Evolution!
Tyler Warren brings us his 6th set of 50 monster battlers, with theme of “monster evolution.” Each of the battlers is presented in three stages of evolution. It’s time to add a fun new dynamic to your battler lineup by starting small, evolving, and evolving again! Use them to evolve in battle, or create a family of monsters (mom, dad, babies), or stronger versions of the same monster, showing their faces as your game progresses! Artwork similar in style to Tyler’s growing library of colorful characters.
This pack contains:
- Over 50 unique battlers with matching facesets
- Files formatted for easy Plug and Play into RPG Maker MV and VX Ace, and other RPG Makers
- All battlers are presented in sizes ranging from large to small; let the slime be the boss with no scaling issues
- Included is a background screen overlay that can be applied over battlebacks to give them a stylized texture to match each battler
- Battlers also come in recommended sizes (proportional to each other)
- Art style similar in spirit to the classic whimsical RPG characters of Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior)
- Each battler is also provided in an optional “soft-filtered” version
This pack is designed to be used with Tyler's other monster packs, found at:
1st 50 Battler Pack – The Basics Part 1
2nd 50 Battler Pack – The Basics Part 2
3rd 50 Battler Pack– Slimes and Dragons
4th 50 Battler Pack – RTP Redesign
5th 50 Battler Pack – 50 Shades of Battle
6th 50 Battler Pack – Monster Evolution
7th 50 Battler Pack – Time Fantasy Tribute
8th 50 Battler Pack – More Time Fantasy Tribute
9th 50 Battler Pack – 50 More Shades
Pixel-Style Part 1 - Pixel-Style Battlers Remaster Part 1
Pixel-Style Part 2 - Pixel-Style Battlers Remaster Part 2
Pixel-Style Part 3 - Pixel-Style Battlers Remaster Part 3
Also, your support makes all the difference. So please check me out on Patreon as well.
Unlimited Commercial Use License: All assets purchased through itch.io are royalty free and are usable in any engine without limitations.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Origin StoryMar 29, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi, that look like a wonderful pack! Just some Q
- 50 monsters with 3 evolutive stages... so there are 50 or 50 / 3 types of creatures?
- Animations? They have moves?
- I need that for a Unity project, no problem if its for RPGmaker??
- "This pack is designed to be used with Tyler's other monster packs".. That doesn't mean that i NEED the other packs, true? Is a complete asset set and i can easily use it to create animations? Is a sprite sheet??
All good questions. 50 is the total # of monsters in the pack. They are static battlers, not animated. You don't need the other packs to use this one, they are just drawn in a similar style. The monsters are not broken into pieces (if that's what you are asking), each one is presented as a single, flat .png image. Hope this helps.